If I were a Man Married to a Woman, What Kind of Man will I be?

If I were a man married to a woman, what kind of man will I be?
Will I belittle her achievements or will I encourage her to surpass her goals?
Will I lift her up to reach the skies or will I bring her down to be my doormat?
Will I make her feel that she is not as good as I am or will I make her feel that because she is mine she is free to be her best?
If I were a man married to a woman, what kind of man will I be?
Will I lord over her as her king or will I serve her like my queen?
Will I take time to discover how to love her or will I insist she accepts the way that I love her?
Will I support her dreams or will I deride her ideas?
If I were a man married to a woman, what kind of man will I be?
Will I create a heaven for her to be an angel or will I give her hell and turn her into a demon?
Will I be the shoulder she cries on or will I be the cause of her tears?
Will I beat her black and blue or will my love chase away her blues?
 If I were a man married to a woman, what kind of man will I be?
Will I perfect her with my compliments or will I crush her with my criticisms?
Will I let her be herself or will I make her my thrall?
Will I make her blessed or will I make her bitter?

If I were a man married to a woman, what kind of man will I be?

No comments:

Post a Comment