Braced for Elevation

Danielle's Book Cover

Broken & Braced was birthed on November 2015 and the first person who shared her story with me was Danielle Simms.

She was not hampered by shame or the world's judgement, all she cared about was helping others with her story.

These were her words in her reply to my Facebook message requesting her participation:
I would be very interested in joining and participating. I have gone through a lot as a child and adult, not that I have gone through worse then some have by any means, but I think that my experiences could help others or reach out to let someone else know that they are not alone.
8 hours after our initial Facebook chat, she had sent me her first few pages and offered to give me a more detailed version by the end of the weekend.
She kept her word and on Monday, she sent me a 40 page write-up. This led to the 'Broken & Braced' Blog "Our Story, Our Victory'. Danielle's Story became our first survivor story on the Blog.

Today, the book that came out of that story that she sent to me, is in print and will be out for purchase in a very short while.
Please get ready to buy this nerve-racking, heart-breaking and yet inspirational book.
You will learn the healing power of forgiving even the most terrible injustices.

This is what 'Broken & Braced' is all about. We are building a community of Bracers to brace one another up. No matter what stage of brokenness we may each be at, when we come together, we can brace each other up to reach our optimum potential.

Join us on Broken & Braced and become one of the supports in this wonderful and life-empowering community of Bracers.
Your story can become the message that will change the world for someone going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment